Well done to everyone to ran in the Bella 5k this year!! Prize winners and results below, or click here for the full 2008 results.
- 1st Male – Paul Sorrie, Shettleston Harriers, 15.28
- 2nd Male – Matt Williamson, Bellahouston Road Runners, 16.16
- 3rd Male – Sean Fontana, Victoria Park City of Glasgow, 16.26
- 1st Female – Michelle Hetherington, Helensburgh, 18.52
- 2nd Female – Emma Birnie, Bellahouston Road Runners, 19.15
- 3rd Female – Donna Finlayson, Victoria Park City of Glasgow, 19.29
- 1st Male 40 – Alastair Douglas, Victoria Park city of Glasgow, 16.50
- 1st Male 50 – Graham Crawford, Springburn Harriers, 16.52
- 1st Male 60 – Tony Hall, unattached, 23.10
- 1st Male 70 – David Murchie, Eastleigh RC, 23.40
- 1st Female 35 – Sarah Dowling, Bellahouston Road Runners, 19.56
- 1st Female 45 – Pam McKay, Broomhill, 19.58
- 1st Female 55 – Janie Hall, JogScotland, 26.35
- 1st Female 65 – Sallie Lloyd-Jones, JogScotland, 36.37
- 1st Male Team – Bellahouston Road Runners: 2nd Matt Williamson, 5th Scott Kennedy, 7th Colin McGill
- 1st Female Team – Bellahouston Road Runners: 2nd Emma Birnie, 4th Amanda Wilson, 6th Sarah Dowling
Also a huge well done to Emma Birnie and Andy Birnie (no fix honest!!!!) for winning places into the Great Scottish Run. And Colin McGill for his place in the Edinburgh Marathon or Team relay…….get training guys!!
Enjoy the race? Why not complete the Runner’s World feedback form (link)?