The club has formally adopted all policies required of us by our governing body, Scottish Athletics, including:
- Code of Conduct for members of the club
- A Disciplinary process for complaints.
- Equalities policy
- Safeguarding policy
In addition we also have:
- Expenses policy
- Risk assessment policy
- Financial contingency policy
- Social media policy (adopted to relate to the club)
- Rules and processes for our annual club championship
Links are provided where these are public, or please contact contact club secretary. Please also see our annual reports for details. Members can access detailed notes/explanation of our 2021 review, on our members forum.
Additionally, at the 2020 AGM, the club membership endorsed a motion supporting the Run Equal campaign, calling for equality at cross-country. More details at runequal.org