Over the Christmas period there are a few changes to the usual schedule:
- The club is meeting as normal on 22nd December and 29th December. Ready to run at 6.30pm from the Ski Centre.
- There’s a tubing session after training on the 22nd, with mulled wine, mince pies, and games 8-10pm.
- On Christmas Eve and New Years eve, the Ski Centre closes at 5pm, so the club won’t be meeting at the usual time. There will, however, be informal club runs from the Ski Centre earlier in the day. Meeting at 12pm, ready to run at 12.15pm, and probably hitting the trails in Pollok Park.
- The club’s Festive 5k on Sunday, 21st December. Meet at the ski club from 10.30am for “registration” the Race starts at the track in Bella park @11am and follows the Bella 5k route. £5 entry, and will be given to charity. Fancy dress mandatory. Mince pies afterwards back at the Ski Centre.
- The Ayr Turkey Trot on Boxing day is always popular with the club.
- The Glasgow parkrun will, as usual, be taking place on Saturdays, with events on 20th and 27th December and 3rd January, at 9.30am. Feel free to help by volunteering too.