Many thanks to everybody who took part today, or helped volunteer to make the event such a success. We hope everybody enjoyed their day out in Glasgow’s south-side!
Provisional results are now available at our timing provider at stuweb.co.uk/race/1J2/.
For the small number of runners who didn’t have a technical t-shirt available in their size, we should have taken a note of your details so we can post one to you in a few weeks time. If we didn’t take a note of your details today, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th November.
Overall winner prizes
- 1st, Robert Gilroy, Cambuslang Harriers, 00:32:28
- 2nd, Jozsef Farkas, Stirling University Athletics Club, 00:32:32
- 3rd, Alasdair Campbell, Cambuslang Harriers, 00:32:45
- 1st, Claire Moffett, Falkirk Victoria Harriers, 00:37:21
- 2nd, Katie Bain, Edinburgh Athletics Club, 00:38:36
- 3rd, Laura Wallace, Ayr Seaforth AAC, 00:38:46
Age Category Prizes
- 1st Male V40, Cris Walsh, 00:35:10
- 1st Female V40, Ann Robin, 00:38:56
- 1st Male V50, Chris Upson, 00:36:50
- 1st Female V50, Jacqui Thomson, 00:41:58
- 1st Male V60, Brian Hughes, 00:39:07
- 1st Female V60, Linda Selman, 00:51:22
- Male: Bellahouston Harriers (Jack Arnold, David Mackintosh, Darren Mackintosh)
- Female: Bellahouston Harriers (Janine Dickie, Kristina Greig, Clair McCormick)
Most runners were present to collect their prize, but we’ll be in touch with participants who couldn’t make it along to Nethercraigs.