Members should now have received our April 2020 Club update via email earlier today. If not, it’s also on our members’ forum.
We’re delighted that members across the club are working hard to keep each other motivated, supported and engaged during the lockdown.
- We’ve suspended collection of membership fees for a couple of months. We’re keeping it under review, but if any member is particularly impacted by the situation, we will arrange a longer pause, so do please get in touch.
- We shared Scottish Athletics’ CEO Mark Munro’s message about how our governing body is being impacted. Do please give it a read, and keep supporting them.
- We’ve updated our club logo to feature a rainbow! Many of our members have rainbows on display in their windows, so we thought it would be nice for the club should reflect that at this tie.
- The Board held their first ever virtual board meeting!
- Oscar has been hosting regular Zoom cross-fit sessions. If you’d like to be get involved, drop us a line (details usually on our facebook group)
- We’ve our virtual club champ races in three parks in Glasgow for members, and delighted to see members taking it on
- Scottish Athletics launched their first Virtual Road Relay challenge very recently. We’ve already got loads of members lined up to take part, and plenty of time yet to sign up to a team on the forum.
Lots more going on, so do please stay engaged, follow us on social media or subscribe to blog updates, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with ideas or suggestions, or just for a chat.
Wishing you all the best, and stay well,
Richard, Chair of the Board