We’re today launching a brand new website for the club. We hope you like it, and find the revamp refreshing, and the new setup easier and more informative. Please feel free to feedback to Linda, Scott and Richard about anything – typos, suggestions or ideas for new content.
Some of the highlights include:
- New look and feel. Nice and shiny, we hope you’ll agree.
- Template based system, so much easier to make changes and add new sections.
- News page for announcements, big club results, training schedules. Note you can subscribe using your RSS reader (or click here), and we’ll have an e-mail subscription soon too.
- Photo gallery, powered by flickr. If you’re a flickr user, just join the ‘bellarr‘ group and submit photos to it and they’ll appear (in a few hours) on the Gallery page.
- Forum integration. The latest posts to the forum are summarised on the News page.
- Fully up to date club records so you know what targets to aim for 🙂
- Online back issues of The Bella Blether, so you can complete your collection if you missed any.
- Pages can be bookmarked. No more frames. Woo!