💜Congratulations and well done to the whopping 69 Bellas who took part in the Scottish Athletics 15 minute challenge at the end of April.💜
It’s hard racing against yourself, however that didn’t stop everyone giving it their all…. There were some amazing times recorded across the board! 🙌
A special shout out to our amazing Bella’s 🤩Grant Murphy and Cat MacDonald who covered the furthest individual distance for the club! 👏 💜
But…. Teamwork makes the dream work 💜 and as a result Bellahouston Road Runners scooped 1st place overall for the overall club distance recorded, as well as firsts for Senior Men and Senior Women 🤩
Full details on the Scottish Athletics website:
With the full result breakdown now available too, we achieved the following ‘podium’ positions:
- All club members total distance: 1st 🥇
- U17 and over total distance: 1st🥇
- Senior Men total distance: 1st🥇
- Senior Women total distance: 1st🥇
- Masters Men (40) total distance: 1st🥇
- Masters Women (40) total distance: 1st🥇
- Masters Men (45) total distance: 1st🥇
- Masters Men (65) total distance: 2nd🥈
- Masters Women (55) total distance: 3rd 🥉
With an honourable shout out for 4th in Masters Men (50) total distance too. Well done to everybody who took part, to all the clubs that competed!
Just a fantastic success and achievement for every club member to feel proud of!
Of course, we didn’t stop there! With huge thanks to Laura Henderson for coordinating, club members got together virtually to create this fantastic video. We hope you enjoy it!