Here’s new schedule major change is Monday will now be the Run night not Wednesday as in previous years. Where possible i have put estimated milage for the runs. Any queries speak to myself or one of the other coaches.
Week 1 15/9/08
- Mon Newlands Run(Pink) (8.5miles). Route here (courtesy of Colin).
- Wed Meadow Session
Week 2 22/9/08
- Mon Crookston Road(white)- l (8 miles). Route here (courtesy of Richard)
- Wed Pollok Park bike trails 2-3 reps on either side ran at 3 to 5k pace – as fast as people dare basically. 1min recovery between reps. Option of Track session with Group A (schedule here)
Week 3 29/9/08
- Mon 29/9/08 Silverburn run(blue?) (7miles)
- Wed Meadow Session.
Week 4 6/10/08
- Mon – Eastwood Toll (red)
- Wed – hill reps front of Pollok Park – progressive hill sets to be decided on footing/light softer terrain less reps or 1k reps at Festival Park 6-8 reps 10k pace. Last Pollok session of the year 🙁
Week 5 13/10/08
- Mon Green Run – New Route (9.5miles)
- Wed Track session – 300’s with 100m jog recovery 14max ran at 1m pace.
Week 6 20/10/08
- Mon Queen’s Park(blue)(7miles)
- Wed Gower St short hills 5 sets of 5 reps with 1min recovery.
week 7 27/10/08
- Easy Week